Would like to be able to Change Sage Tax Codes in Transactions more than 1 at a time? This program will Change Sage Tax Codes on a batch of Transactions. It can also be used to reset the VAT Reconciled flag on Transactions in the Sage 50 & 50cloud audit trail.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Transaction Tax Code Changer Add-On
- Select a range of Transaction Types or All Transaction Types.
- Select a range of Transaction Numbers or All Transaction Numbers.
- Optional selection criteria includes Account Code and Header Ref.
- Additional selection criteria includes Nominal Code, Dept Number and Tax Code.
- Enter the Tax Code to be applied to all selected transactions.
- Optionally reset the VAT Reconciled Flag on all selected transactions from the Sage audit trail.
- This Add-On is only suitable for use by advanced Sage users.
- A Test Mode will show you what will be changed without actually changing them.
- Trial version is limited to Test Mode only. These restrictions are removed once a Full licence has been purchased.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from a button on the Sage Transactions or VAT module (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.