This program will Import Invoices into Sage 50. It can Import & Export Customer Sales Invoices, Credit Notes, Quotes & Proforma’s to and from the Sage 50 Invoices and Credits Module from a CSV file. This is our joint most popular Add-On Tool of 2019.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Sales Invoice CSV Add-On
- Can be used to import data into any field in the Sage 50 Invoice file that is exposed by the Sage SDO.
- The column headings in the first line of the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- Will import Excel style multi line data into the Service Text field.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Create new template CSV files by selecting fields from a list of available field names.
- Select a delivery address from the customer’s list of delivery addresses by entering its description in a DELIVERY_DESCRIPTION column.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically.
- Option to be run from the command line with -F <filename>
- Optionally create new Customer or Product records if they don’t exist.
- Export option will load your CSV template with data from your current Invoice file.
- This program can only be used for importing Sales Invoices, Credit Notes, Quotes & Proforma’s. If you need to import Supplier Invoices you should use our program called the Adept Sage 50 Transaction CSV which is sold seperately.
- This Add-On creates new Sales Invoices, Credits, Quotes & Proforma’s, it cannot add item lines to existing ones.
- In a multi company Sage environment the company that each invoice should be loaded into can be specified in the CSV file.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Invoice module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.