Do you need to Import Data into Sage 50? This program can Import & Export Transactions into the Sage 50 Audit Trail from a CSV file. Our joint most popular selling Add-On of 2019!
The standard transaction importer in Sage 50 in-correctly creates a new header for every split. Our Add-On will group together like transactions as multiple splits under a single header in the same way that Sage 50’s batch entry screens do.
This program can also import Foreign Currency Transactions with Exchange Rates, Project Codes, Cost Codes, Disputed Reason and Due Date.
Are you a Charity and use Sage 50 or 50cloud Accounts? If so this is the number one Sage Add-On Tool for you. It can Import Data into Sage 50 including Fund Numbers, Donations, set Gift Aid and Small Donation flags all from a CSV file.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Transaction CSV Add-On
- Correctly creates a single header with multiple splits for invoices and other grouped transactions.
- Import Foreign Currency transactions using a specified Exchange Rate or the last saved rate from the Currency Table.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Optionally the column headings in the first line of the CSV file can be used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- Export option will load your CSV template with transactions from your current Audit Trail.
- New export only field TRAN_NUMBER can be used in a template to include Transaction Numbers in an exported CSV file.
- New field HEADER_DETAILS will allow you to import the Header Details field separately from the Split Details field.
- Define a default value for any column by adding =Content to the heading row field name eg: TYPE=SI as the heading for a blank column means that all the transactions in the CSV file will be SI transactions.
- The CSV file format is based on Sage’s standard CSV file layout with the addition of extra columns for the additional functionality.
- Will import SR and PP transactions with automatic allocation by invoice number.
- New configuration options allow SR and PP transactions to be allocated using a reference held in any of the invoice’s reference or detail fields.
- Trigger the automatic allocation of any transactions using dummy transaction types SM and PM.
- SM and PM List Mode allows you to match a large number of invoices against a single payment.
- Import a Bank Transfer using dummy transaction type BT.
- Import eBanking payment types PP and PA by putting (BACS) in the reference.
- Import Charity Donations using dummy transaction types BD, CD and DN.
- Automatically set Gift Aid and Small Donation flags on Donations.
- Import Invoice and Payment together using dummy transaction types SB and PB.
- Payments for consecutive SB or PB transactions are grouped into one SR or PR when the Payment Ref and other header fields are the same.
- Optionally create a new Customer or Supplier record if the Account Reference is not found.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically.
- Option to be run from the command line with -F <filename>
- In a multi company Sage environment the company that each transaction should be loaded into can be specified in the CSV file.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from a button on the Sage Transactions or VAT module (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.