This program can import and export Transactions into the Sage 50 Audit Trail from a CSV file. You may have noticed that the standard transaction import in Sage 50 creates a new header for every split.
Our program will group together like transactions as multiple splits under a single header in the same way that Sage 50’s batch entry screens do. This program can also import Project Codes, Cost Codes, Disputed Reason and Due Date.
Are you a Charity and use Sage 50 or 50cloud Accounts? If so this is the number one Sage Add-On Tool for you as it can import Fund Numbers, Donations, set Gift Aid and Small Donation flags all from a CSV file.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Transaction CSV Add-On
- Correctly creates a single header with multiple splits for invoices and other grouped transactions.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Optionally the column headings in the first line of the CSV file can be used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- Export option will load your CSV template with transactions from your current Audit Trail.
- New export only field TRAN_NUMBER can be used in a template to include Transaction Numbers in an exported CSV file.
- New field HEADER_DETAILS will allow you to import the Header Details field separately from the Split Details field.
- Define a default value for any column by adding =Content to the heading row field name eg: TYPE=SI as the heading for a blank column means that all the transactions in the CSV file will be SI transactions.
- The CSV file format is based on Sage’s standard CSV file layout with the addition of extra columns for the additional functionality.
- Will import SR and PP transactions with automatic allocation by invoice number.
- New configuration options allow SR and PP transactions to be allocated using a reference held in any of the invoice’s reference or detail fields.
- Trigger the automatic allocation of any transactions using dummy transaction types SM and PM.
- SM and PM List Mode allows you to match a large number of invoices against a single payment.
- Import a Bank Transfer using dummy transaction type BT.
- Import eBanking payment types PP and PA by putting (BACS) in the reference.
- Import Charity Donations using dummy transaction types BD, CD and DN.
- Automatically set Gift Aid and Small Donation flags on Donations.
- Import Invoice and Payment together using dummy transaction types SB and PB.
- Payments for consecutive SB or PB transactions are grouped into one SR or PR when the Payment Ref and other header fields are the same.
- Optionally create a new Customer or Supplier record if the Account Reference is not found.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically.
- In a multi company Sage environment the company that each transaction should be loaded into can be specified in the CSV file.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from a button on the Sage Transactions or VAT module (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.