Do you need to Change Nominal Codes in Sage 50 but cant face doing each one individually? This program will change the Nominal Code on a batch of Transactions in Sage 50 & 50cloud Accounts. You can Change Nominal Codes in Sage 50 Transactions Audit Trail more than one at a time.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Transaction Nominal Code Changer Add-On
- Select a range of Transaction Types or All Transaction Types.
- Select a range of Transaction Numbers or All Transaction Numbers.
- Optionally select a Department Number and/or an Account Ref.
- Select a Nominal Code to be changed.
- Enter the Nominal Code to be applied to all selected Sage 50 transactions.
- Currently this program can’t be used on Bank Accounts or Major Control Accounts.
- This program relies on using the Sage 50 Accounts Recovery Tools to rebuild the Nominal Buckets after the changes.
- This Add-On is only suitable for use by advanced Sage 50 & 50cloud users.
- A Test Mode will show you what will be changed without actually changing them.
- Trial version is limited to Test Mode only. These restrictions are removed once a Full licence has been purchased.
- All users must be logged out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.