Are you getting Sage 50 Rounding Errors in your accounting data? This program will correct Sage 50 Rounding Errors in your Product Invoices so they correctly reflect your VAT inclusive Retail Prices.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Retail Prices Add-On
- Scans and corrects un-posted Sage 50 & 50cloud Product Invoices that contain rounding errors.
- Retail Prices are held in Sage by entering the Net Unit Price with 4 decimal places.
- The program adds VAT back on to the Net Unit Price to obtain the exact Retail Price that is required.
- The Invoice line is recalculated using the Retail Price to obtain the required Adjustment amount for the transaction.
- Data caching speeds up the loading of your historic Sage 50 Product Invoices.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Invoice module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.