Do you need to Import Products into Sage 50? This program will import and export Products & BOM’s (Bill of Materials) in and out of the Sage 50 Product File from a CSV file. Unlike the standard Sage 50 CSV Product import you can import data into virtually every field in the Product file including Web Descriptions, Discount Tables, Product Memo and the BOM. The CSV layout is easily configured to suit your requirements by using the Sage 50 field names as column headings.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Product & BOM CSV Add-On
- Can be used to import data into any field in the Sage 50 Product file that is exposed by the Sage SDO.
- The column headings in the first line of the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- Will import Excel style multi line data into the Product Memo and Web Long Description fields.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Import or Export a current or new BOM with your CSV template and if required data from your current product file.
- A special CLEAR option will allow entire Discount or BOM tables to be cleared with only one column in the CSV file.
- Create new template CSV files by selecting fields from a list of available field names.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically.
- Export option will load your CSV template with data from your current product file.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Product module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.