This program will create matching Purchase Orders from Sales Orders or Invoices. It is designed for companies whose suppliers deliver direct to the customer.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Back to Back Ordering Add-On
- Lists customer’s orders in the Sage 50 SOP or Invoicing module that have not been processed yet.
- The user can easily select an order to be processed with just a couple of clicks.
- The program will create multiple purchase orders from multiple suppliers if necessary to satisfy the customer’s order.
- Optionally set to Ask for Supplier for every line of the sales order or invoice.
- Option to Use Own Default Delivery Address for purchase orders.
- The customer’s delivery address can be automatically entered as the delivery address on the purchase orders.
- Optionally Transfer the Customer contact, phone and order number as well as message lines to the purchase orders.
- After the purchase orders have been created the invoice or sales order is automatically marked as processed.
- The user can select whether to see all unprocessed orders or just recent ones.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from a button on the Sage SOP or Invoicing module.
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 25.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.1 or v25.2
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £300.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.