Do you need to Import Project Charges into Sage 50 Accounts? This program will Import Project Charges and Project Credits into the Sage 50 & 50cloud Project Costing module from a CSV file manually or via the Automatic Import Loop function.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Project Charge CSV Add-On
- The column headings in first line of the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Import Sage 50 Project Charges and Project Credits in one CSV file.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported to Sage 50.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically during certain hours of the day at regular user chosen intervals.
- Licensed for use on as many of your company’s computers as you like.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Projects module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.