This program will manage customer’s and supplier’s own part numbers and descriptions. It includes the ability to import part numbers and descriptions from a CSV file. The program has an update routine that will update sales orders, purchase orders and invoices with the appropriate own part numbers and descriptions.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Own Part Numbers Add-On
- Own part numbers can be held for customers, suppliers or both.
- Own part numbers may be entered manually or imported from a CSV file.
- Optionally hold own descriptions as well as or instead of own part numbers.
- High speed searching on words within product descriptions and customer/supplier names.
- An update option will load own part numbers and descriptions into orders and invoices.
- A quick update option will only process new orders or invoices.
- An export option will export own part numbers and descriptions to a CSV file.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Product module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 25.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.1 or v25.2
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £300.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.