Would you like to be able to Changes Dates in Sage 50 Transactions more than one at a time? This program will Changes Dates in Sage 50 on a batch of Transactions. It can also be used to remove Transactions from the Audit Trail, do this with extreme care.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Transaction Date Changer Add-On
- Select a range of Transaction Types or All Types.
- Select a range of Transaction Numbers or All Numbers.
- Optional selection criteria includes Account Code, Header Reference, Posted by Username, Posted Date and Transaction Date.
- Enter the Date to be applied to all selected transactions.
- Option to set the Delete Flag if the New Date is 01/01/1970.
- A Test Mode will show you what will be changed without actually changing them.
- Trial version is limited to Test Mode only. These restrictions are removed once a Full licence has been purchased.
- All users must be logged out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- Please note that this program is only suitable for use by advanced Sage power users.
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.