Do you need to Allocate Payments in Sage 50? This program will Automatically Allocate Payments in Sage 50 on account and credit notes to unmatched invoices for both the Sales & Purchase Ledgers.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Allocate Payments Add-On
- Can be used on both the sales ledger and the purchase ledger.
- Option to match all accounts or one specific account.
- Configurable option to match transactions by reference.
- For each transaction type that you want to match, select the field that contains the reference to be matched.
- For each transaction type you can select which word in the selected Field should be used as the reference to be matched.
- Examples are provided for Sage Sales Order SA’s and OrderWise Reference Matching.
- Option to ignore transactions that are not in a specified date range.
- Options to ignore accounts that have unmatched SC, SD, SP, PC, PD or PR transactions.
- Options to ignore SC SD SP or PC PD PR transactions.
- Option to exclude Foreign Currency accounts.
- Option to only process accounts that have a zero balance.
- Option to only process accounts that are paid by Direct Debit.
- Option to allow or disallow partial allocations.
- Option to ignore disputed transactions.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Product module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.