This program will import Suppliers into the Sage 50 Supplier File from a CSV file. Unlike the standard Sage 50 CSV Supplier import you can import data into virtually every field in the Supplier file including the Supplier Memo. The CSV layout is easily configured to suit your requirements by using the Sage 50 field names as column headings.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Supplier CSV Add-On
- Can be used to import data into any field in the Sage 50 Supplier file that is exposed by the Sage SDO.
- The column headings in the first line of the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- Will import Excel style multi line data into the Supplier Memo field.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Create new template CSV files by selecting fields from a list of available field names.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically.
- Export option will load your CSV template with data from your current supplier file.
- In a multi company Sage environment the company that each supplier should be loaded into can be specified in the CSV file.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Supplier module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 25.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.1 or v25.2
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.