Would you like to be able to Split Stock in Sage 50? This program is ideal for splitting a box of stock into individual items. It will allow you to transfer stock from one stock code and create multiple new items under another stock code.
A typical example would be a wine merchant, they have one stock code for a case of a particular wine and another that represents a single bottle. When a case is taken from the cellar and the bottles are put out on the shelves, this program will take one case out of stock in Sage 50 and adjust in the appropriate number of bottles.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Stock Split Add-On
- The split quantity and product code are held in the Sage 50 product file.
- A search facility will locate splittable products by code or a word within the product description.
- The program will create the correct transactions in the Sage 50 product history.
- A list shows the products that you have already split in the current session.
- Auto Split option will automatically split enough stock to clear negative stock levels.
- Auto Split can also be set to bring stock levels up to reorder levels.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Product module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
- Only Compatible with Sage 50 Pro and Financial Controller, see below for version compatibility.
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.