Do you need to Update Sales Prices in Sage 50 & 50cloud Accounts? This program will Update Sales Prices of your Stock & Products by applying a Category based mark-up to the Cost Price in Sage 50.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Sales Price Updater Add-On
- Mark-up percentage can be held individually for each Sage 50 Category or Product/Stock Record.
- The Sales Price for a BOM assembly can be calculated from it’s individual components across multiple BOM levels.
- You can calculate Sales Prices for a portion of the Product file by selecting the Category, Supplier or Product Code.
- Product Code selection allows the use of wild cards when searching..
- You can enter new Cost Prices for a list of components and automatically recalculate the Sales Price of all affected Assemblies.
- Cost Prices in CSV format can be imported from Excel or a Supplier’s List.
- Product Mark-up percentages in CSV format can be imported from Excel.
- Option to update Cost prices using the Maximum Cost Price found in the Stock Transaction History.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Product module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.