Do you need to Import Fixed Assets into Sage 50? This program will Import Fixed Assets into the Sage 50 & 50cloud Fixed Asset File from a CSV file. The CSV layout is easily configured to suit your requirements by using the Sage 50 field names as column headings.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Fixed Asset CSV Add-On
- Can be used to import data into any field in the Sage 50 Fixed Asset file that is exposed by the Sage SDO.
- The column headings in first line of the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Create new template CSV files by selecting fields from a list of available field names.
- Option to Export to a CSV file as well.
- Licensed for use on as many of your company’s computers as you like.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Fixed Asset module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.