Are you having problems with Duplicate Purchase Invoices in Sage 50 Accounts? This program will search through the Purchase Ledger history to find Duplicate Purchase Invoices in Sage.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Find Duplicate Purchase Invoices Add-On
- Searches for PI (Purchase Invoice) transactions with Matching Supplier Account Reference. and Invoice Reference.
- Searches for Purchase Invoice transactions with a Invoice Reference.
- The Search Lists show the Transaction Number, Supplier Reference & Transaction Date.
- Search Lists also shows the Invoice Reference, Details & Description, User, Status and Net Amount
- You can optionally match the Date.
- Optionally match the Amount.
- Data caching speeds the loading of historic transactions from the Sage 50 Purchase Ledger.
- Right click an invoice to mark it as a duplicate in the Details field.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Supplier module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.