Do you need to run a Sage 50 Retrospective Stock Report? This program will calculate a stock valuation report as it was at a previous point in time. It is necessary because the Sage 50 Retrospective Stock report does not work after you have you have run the “Tools / Period End / Clear Stock” routine.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Retrospective Stock Add-On
- Calculates the stock levels at a specified date by working backwards from the current position.
- Values the stock using the cost price as it was at the specified date.
- Option to Use the current Last Cost Price from the Product record.
- Licensed for use on as many of your company’s computers as you like.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Product module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.