Do you need to Update Sage 50 Invoice Header Data such as Courier Consignment numbers or one of the 3 Custom Analysis Fields? This program will import amendments to existing Invoice headers from a CSV file. The CSV to Update Sage 50 Invoice Header Data layout is easily configured to suit your requirements by using the Sage 50 field names as column headings. You can also use this program to export header data from your existing Invoices.
Core Features of Adept Sage 50 Invoice Header CSV Add-On
- Can be used to import data into any field in the Sage 50 Invoice Header file that is exposed by the Sage SDO.
- The column headings in the first line of the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Create new template CSV files by selecting fields from a list of available field names.
- Optionally move the CSV file to an Archive folder after it has been successfully imported.
- Optionally monitor a specified folder for new CSV files and import them automatically.
- Export option will load your CSV template with data from your current Invoice Header file.
- This program can only be used for amending existing Invoice Headers. If you need to import new Invoices you should use our program called the Adept Sage 50 Sales Invoice CSV which is sold seperately.
- In a multi company Sage environment the company that each customer should be loaded into can be specified in the CSV file.
- You do not have to log other users out of Sage while using this Add-On Tool.
- The program can be run from an icon in the Sage Invoice module tool bar (dependant on Sage version).
Add-On Compatibility and Pricing
- Compatible with the UK Edition of Sage 50 & 50cloud versions 8 to 26.
- Unless otherwise stated, also works with any minor version numbers such as v25.2 or v26.1
- Adept Add-Ons are backwards compatible when it comes to Sage versions, most go back to v8
- Web Update facility to keep your program up to date, accessed via Menu>About.
- Only £150.00 + VAT for a company wide licence plus Annual Renewal Fees.
- Adept Add-Ons are Multi User at no extra cost.
- Thirty day Free Trial available.
- The trial version is limited to a 10 Row CSV file per import.